miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

This Is Me

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!. my name is veronica but you can call me vero!.

I am the second level of English in the program URBEI'm from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Las Veritas. I'm 17 years old and Istudy Integral Education.





I love playing with my prince Santi.
He is the son of one of my cousins. Santiago is a very nice boy, sweet, a little uneasy. makes me laugh with each of their occurrences. age is one year old. loves to play with their cars, dancing reggaeton, and eat. I love him very much...!!!!!!

I love listening to music. My favorite singer is Chayanne.



I love her song is "Torero"and "Tiempo de vals"


Also I like reggaeton, wisin y yandel being my favorite duo. my favorite song and videoof them is "Yo Te Quiero","Te Siento", and "Irresistible".


The greatest gift life has given me is my family. which I love too
My biggest dream is to know the Disney World.
 and Paris










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario